Registration is now open for summer 2021 and for fall 2021/spring 2022
Amp Dance Family uses a program called Akada to make registration, billing and communication easier for parents and students. Please create an account below to get started.
Create an account to register.
Please refer to this document for more instructions and answers to FAQs.
If you already have an account you can login here.
After you register, an invoice will be sent to your billing email. Please allow 3-5 business days for the invoice to be processed.
Key features and things to know about Akada:
• Ability to update phone numbers, address, emergency contact, medical information, or notes to teachers/directors.
• You have the option to opt in for text message updates. This will allow us to send prompt updates on weather cancellations, teacher absences, or important dates coming up.
• Payment – You can now set up recurring payments. Please be sure to contact the studio for payment plans other than in full or two payments a semester. More details and instructions on adding and managing payments will be coming soon.
• Parents should create an account first, then add each dancer in their family to the account. Adults will create an account and add themselves as the student. Also, adult students should put NA for grade.
• Parents will be able to view their student’s attendance records and any notes added by their teacher.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.
We are located at 415 W. Broadway St. in Fortville, IN 46040