Amp Dance Family is using a new software to make registration and communication easier for parents and students. Please create an account below to get started.
Create an account to register.
Please refer to this document for more instructions and answers to FAQs.
If you already have an account you can login here.
After you register, an invoice will be sent to your billing email. Please allow 3-5 business days for the invoice to be processed.
We are excited to introduce this new, streamlined process for registering your student and staying informed throughout the dance season. Here are some key features and things to know:
• Ability to update phone numbers, address, emergency contact, medical information, or notes to teachers/directors.
• You have the option to opt in for text message updates. This will allow us to send prompt updates on weather cancellations, teacher absences, or important dates coming up.
• Contact us – found in the upper right hand drop down. This will send a message directly to the directors if you have questions throughout the year.
• View policies agreed to during registration.
• Payment – this feature is coming soon. This will be active before your first payment is due. You will be able to setup recurring payments. Please be sure to contact the studio for payment plans other than in full or two payments a semester. More details and instructions on adding and managing payments will be coming soon.
• Parents can create an account first, then add each dancer in their family to the account. Adults will create an account and add themselves as the student. Also, adult students should put NA for grade.
• Parents will be able to view their student’s attendance records and any notes added by their teacher.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located at 415 W. Broadway St. in Fortville, IN 46040