Registration is now open for Summer 2022 Dance Camps
Amp Dance Family uses a program called Akada to make registration, billing and communication easier for parents and students. You must have an Akada account to be able to register.
Please refer to this document for more instructions and answers to FAQs.
After you register, an account confirmation will be sent in 3-5 days. This will include either a registration confirmation or a waitlist notification. You will need to either have a credit card on file for payment or log in and schedule a payment.
Key features and things to know about Akada:
• Ability to update phone number, address, emergency contact, medical information, or notes to teachers/directors.
• You have the option to opt in for text message updates. This will allow us to send prompt updates on weather cancellations, teacher absences, or important dates coming up.
• Payment – You can now set up recurring payments. Please be sure to contact the studio for payment plans other than in full or two payments a semester. More details and instructions on adding and managing payments will be coming soon.
• Parents should create an account first, then add each dancer in their family to the account. Adults will create an account and add themselves as the student. Also, adult students should put NA for grade.
• Parents will be able to view their student’s attendance records and any notes added by their teacher.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.
We are located at 415 W. Broadway St. in Fortville, IN 46040